Today, I realized that we have only two more weeks left of August. This summer passed by so quickly! Even though it is probably going to be warm over the next couple of months, unfortunately, New England weather can be very bipolar, which is why I decided to create a wishlist of clothes that I would love to purchase for this coming fall season.
1) First on my list are gray thigh-high boots. I am so in love with these babies. Not only will they look great with a dress or skirt with an over-sized sweater, but also with skinny jeans and a leather jacket on top.
3) Flare pants! These peach flare pants look so chic. I would probably get them in two colours - both bright and black ones. Unfortunately, I still can't find pants like these that I would absolutely love. If you guys have any suggestions where I can find these, leave me a comment! :)
4) Peach coat. This whole outfit looks amazing from head to toe. I am especially in love with this coat and nude pointy heels. I know autumn can be a bit depressing at times when it gets closer to winter, so that is a perfect time to incorporate colorful clothing in your daily outfits.
5) I don't know why, but for some reason I am very drawn towards gray colours this fall. This long sleeve top and tight bottom is a perfect dress set to wear for a date night. You can find this set at LuLu's. It also comes in light blue and blush colours.
6) Just like I said earlier, colder weather doesn't mean that we only have to wear dark clothes and dark accessories. This red bag would be a great addition to an all black or gray outfit. It will make you really stand out. :)
7) Lastly, I would love to have either a gray or black hat. I think that it makes women look playful and sophisticated at the same time. I found a few at Nordstrom, but I can't make my mind up on which one I should buy.
What do you guys think of my wishlist? I would also love to know what you would really want to wear this coming fall!
Thank you very much for visiting my blog. Have an awesome day, everybody! :)