Hello everyone! :) I hope you had a great weekend, and ready to have an ever better week! In this post, I am sharing the products I received in my October Ipsy bag. By the way, if you are using another subscription service, share it in the comments. I would love to try something new, and I am sure there are z bunch of girls out there who would love to know this also.
Can we just take a moment and talk about how cool this Halloween themed bag is? It is definitely one of my favorites out of all the bags that I have received so far.
So let's see what I got this month!
1) Kokie Professional Lavender Nail Polish
2) Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil
3) Teeez Cosmetics Moisturizing Lipstick. I LOVE IT!
4) Purlisse Daily Lip Nourisher with Mango and Shea Butter
5) Makeup Forever Ultra HD Foundation. I wish this one was my skin color. It's actually much lighter than I am. :(
Have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think of them in the comments.
Thanks for stopping by, and I will see you in my next post! :)