Are you excited to see what I got in my March Ipsy bag? I am super excited to share it with you.
1) Tarte Cosmetics Matte Lip Paint in Rose
I love this shade, and it looks amazing on the lips. The only thing that I do not like about it is that it dries my lips so much, and I have to reapply this lipstick often. If you have any tips on this problem, let me know! :)
You can buy this lip paint on Amazon.
2) Skone Cosmetics Luxe Pro Blending Brush
Soft and cruelty-free! I love a good blending brush!
3) Marc Anthony True Professional Deep Repair Hair Treatment
This mask is said to hydrate and soften, and it is good for dry hair. I cannot wait to try this mask because my hair is so dry.
4) First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer
This moisturizer is free of parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, and triclosan. Sounds great to me!
You can buy this product here on Amazon.
5) mPrincess Pressed Eye-shadow in Chestnut
This is a very pretty shade, and it applies nicely on the eyes. Love!
You can buy this pretty eyeshadow here on Amazon.
So which of these products would you like to try? :)