I have always loved shopping! I mean, who doesn't? It was always so much fun to go to the mall, and pick out cute outfits. It's fun until you see your bank account after haha! Now, there are so many great online stores that I don't even have to leave my house anymore, which makes it even more addicting. Since I am going to Las Vegas this month (YAY) I am trying to decide what outfits I am going to buy for my trip. Here is my current wishlist from a website that I discovered this week called Newchic. It is inexpensive, and it has such a great selection - perfect for when you are vacationing on a budget. Check them out! :)
1) This sweater looks so cozy! It would be perfect to wear when I explore the Strip during the day. I love the asymmetrical cut at the bottom. It gives a modern look to a classic knit sweater. If you like this sweater, you can find it here.
2) These high-waisted jeans would look great with the sweater above. I really like the wash on the bottom, making these classic skinny jeans stand out. You can find them here.
3) This backless long sleeve shirt is cute and sexy. If you read my blog, you already know how much I love backless tops and dresses. It is available in 4 different colours, and this blue is my favourite. Even though it looks simple, you can always add a long necklace that hangs down the back. Find it here.
4) How fun are these playful and colourful earrings?! They would be a perfect way to add flavour to any outfit, and they only cost less than $3! Check them out here!
5) Las Vegas is all about going out, and looking good while doing it! This dress is classy, yet shows off every curve. What a way to stand out from all the other tourists! Find it here.
Have you noticed a trend? I love blue! As I mentioned, they come in different colours, so you can pick your own favourites. While you are on Newchic.com, look through their store, and see what else you can find. :)
Let me know what you think of my wishlist, before I go on my little shopping spree on Newchic.com!
This post was in collaboration with and sponsored by an amazing online store NewChic.com!